20XP - TRACK
20XP - TRACK
DRUM STYLE WHOLE TREE CHIPPER
The 20XP is an entry level whole tree track chipper and a great choice for those looking at a compact, yet rugged machine for lot and land clearing applications. Officially rated as a 20-inch capacity machine, this exceptionally versatile chipper actually features a large 26.25-inch by 24.5-inch throat opening to easily handle large whole trees. A Caterpillar 308 or 312B steel track undercarriage provides a stable travel platform.
Caterpillar, Cummins or John Deere engines are available ranging from 275 to 350 horsepower and a standard wireless radio remote control with tether back-up will control all chipper functions.
With an open top infeed hopper, the 20XP can easily be fed with a loader and the optional 5 1/2' infeed conveyor further assists with feeding material into the chipper drum. The standard 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge allows for broadcasting chips or an optional forestry style discharge can be ordered for additional chip throwing velocity. A loader is also available as an option eliminating the need for an additional loader on site.
Key Features & Options
- 37" diameter x 24" wide drum with four knives
- (1) 15 3/4" diameter x 32" wide top feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8" diameter x 32" wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- 41" high x 64" open top infeed hopper
- Optional Forestry style discharge
- Optional 5 1/2' infeed conveyor
20XP Track Video
20XP Customer Testimonial
20XP Track Customer Testimonial #2
Average Trailer Load Time
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.