SKID STEER ATTACHMENT
The Bandit® Model 72FM high-power mulching head is an easy-to-use skid steer attachment that’s ideally suited for land and right-of-way clearing, trail maintenance, and selective forest thinning. It features raker-style teeth that regulate the cut, allowing operators to topple trees, grind down the stumps, then mulch the felled material straight into the soil. The Model 72FM attaches via a quick-attach plate in seconds and runs off the skid steer loader’s hydraulic system. A minimum of 30 GPM hydraulic HIGH FLOW rate is required to effectively operate the Model 72FM.
Key Features & Options
- 72" mulching width with 42 (1 5/8" wide teeth
- Weighs 2,850 pounds
- 30 min GPM / 50 max GPM
- 2,270 drum RPM
- Hydraulic protection relief block to protect the skid steer pumps
- Adjustable variable speed 112CC motor with a single polychain drive belt
- Hydraulic or electric gate options
- Pinned adjustable push bar
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.