2590 - TOWABLE
2590 - TOWABLE
DRUM STYLE WHOLE TREE CHIPPER
Officially rated as a 22-inch capacity whole tree chipper, the Model 2590 actually has a 26.25-inch by 30-inch chipper throat opening so it easily handles large whole trees, tops, and logging slash. It features Bandit’s unique Slide Box Feed System, and is available with a dedicated micro chip drum to be utilized to produce a chip for pellets.
Depending on engine options, the Model 2590 can fully load chip trailers in around 16-18 minutes. A standard 7 1/2' infeed conveyor provides further assistance for loading and pulling material into the chipper.
Customers can choose from Caterpillar engine options that include a C18, 755 or 800 horsepower engine. The standard forestry style stationary discharge chute enhances chipping throwing velocity fully packing chip vans to their max capacity.
Key Features & Options
- (1) 27" diameter x 36" wide top feed wheel (Driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8" diameter x 36" wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 14.5 CID motor / gearbox)
- 37" diameter x 30" wide drum with six knives
- Tandem 20,000 air brakes axles with dual or super single tires
- Forestry style discharge with hydraulic side to side / up or down end deflector
- Standard 7 1/2' infeed conveyor
- 3" pintle ring or fifth wheel hitch options available
- Choose from Dual edge or Babitted style knives
- Optional Rotobec cab and loader
- Optional Caterpillar undercarriage
2590 Promotional Video
2590 Customer Testimonial
2590 Customer Testimonial 2
Average Trailer Load Time
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.