2460XP - TRACK
2460XP - TRACK
THE BEAST® HORIZONTAL GRINDER
The Beast® Model 2460XP track will out perform all other grinders in its size class. The 2460XP is equipped with a 60” wide by 30” diameter cuttermill and a 24" high x 60" wide mill opening. This machine uses a 30-tooth cuttermill running Bandit’s patented saw-tooth style cutterbodies that regulate the size of the tooth’s bite. Most of the material is sized in the initial cut, so material exits the large screening area quicker.
A Caterpillar C13B, 536 horsepower engine is standard and a wide variety of tooth and screen options are available to adequately process and size material. Two side screens are easily changed by being removed from the side of the machine.
A Caterpillar 320BL steel track undercarriage is standard and all track and grinding functions are controlled via a wireless radio remote control with tether back-up.
A secondary and primary discharge allows material to exit the grinding chamber quickly and features a magnetic head pulley at the end for separating nails from the mulch pile. A 11' 8" long x 60" infeed with double slat design track style infeed conveyor provides ample room for feeding a wide variety of material. A 20" diameter feed wheel further assists with pulling material into the mill.
Key Features & Options
- Caterpillar 320L Steel track undercarriage
- 11' 8" long x 60" steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length - 10' 10")
- (1) 20" diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 36" diameter x 60" wide cuttermill with 30 teeth
- (1) 11' 2" long prrimary and (1) 24' 10" long secondary folding discharge with magnetic head pulley (42" wide)
- Bandit control panel with proportional feed (5 infeed speeds)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
2460 Track Video
2460 Coloring Mulch
BANDIT BEAST Horizontal Grinders
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.