2460XP - TOWABLE
2460XP - TOWABLE
THE BEAST® HORIZONTAL GRINDER
The Beast® Model 2460XP will out perform all other grinders in its size class. The 2460XP is equipped with a 60” wide by 30” diameter cuttermill and a 24" high x 60" wide mill opening. This machine uses a 30-tooth cuttermill running Bandit’s patented saw-tooth style cutterbodies that regulate the size of the tooth’s bite. Most of the material is sized in the initial cut, so material exits the large screening area quicker.
A Caterpillar 536 or John Deere 525 horsepower engine is available to choose from. A wide variety of tooth and screen options are available to adequately process and size material. Two side screens are easily changed by being removed from the side of the machine.
The standard height adjustable discharge gives ample room for discharing material and features a magnetic head pulley at the end for separating nails from the mulch pile.
A 14' 8" long x 60" infeed with double slat design track style infeed conveyor provides ample room for feeding a wide variety of material. A 20" diameter feed wheel further assists with pulling material into the mill. All grinding functions are controlled with a wirelss radio remote control with tether back-up.
Key Features & Options
- (2) 20,000 pound air brake axles with (4) 385/60R 22.5" tires
- 3" pintle ring or fifth wheel hitch options available
- 14' 8" long x 60" steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length - 13' 10")
- (1) 20" diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 36" diameter x 60" wide cuttermill with 30 teeth
- (1) 11' 6" long prrimary and (1) 22' 9" long secondary height adjustable discharge with magnetic head pulley (42" wide)
- Bandit control panel with proportional feed (5 infeed speeds)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- Caterpillar 536 or John Deere 525 horsepower
2460 Coloring Mulch
2460 Testimonial Video
BANDIT BEAST Horizontal Grinders
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.