TOWABLE DRUM STYLE HAND-FED CHIPPER
The 12X will process tree trimmings and brush quickly and efficiently. The 15 ¾” diameter by 21-9/16” wide feed wheel will pull in and compress stubborn branches, guiding them to the drum. The 20” diameter drum spins two knives at nearly 2,000 rpm making it efficient when processing material like palm fronds.
The 12X was built to be light and nimble, but it’s not lacking in power. The 14-foot length and 6-foot 7-inch width means this machine is compact, and at only 4,700 lbs, it can easily be towed by a regular standard-duty pickup truck.
An optional lift cylinder helps operators compress and process wet, leafy, limby, and stringy material including palm fronds.
Key Features & Options
- 49.4 - 84 horsepower gas and diesel engine options available
- 20" diameter x 18 3/4" wide drum with two knives
- (1) 15 3/4" diameter x 21 9/16" wide feed wheel
- 30 3/4" high x 54" infeed with folding tray
- Single 6,000 pound axle with 225/75R 15" tires
- 360 degree manual dicharge chute with end chip deflector
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Optional Hydraulic lift cylinder
12" Chipper Video
12X Customer Testimonial
BANDIT Tree Care Products
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.