2550 - RUBBER TIRE
2550 - RUBBER TIRE
The Model 2550 is a mid-sized stump grinder available with gas or diesel engine options around 50 horsepower. This unit is extremely popular due to its ability to grind a wide array of stumps while still being easily maneuvered with a weight of around 2,280 pounds. Four wheel drive is standard giving the unit added versatility for traveling over soft terrain. The front drive tires feature removeable dual wheels for added stability and flotation.
Two control configurations are available that include controls mounted on the side of the machine or an optional radio remote control with tether back-up. Either option is user friendly so operator's can choose the best set-up they prefer for optimal grinding and performance.
Optional Super sweep can be added as an option as well. Bandit’s Super Sweep prevents unseasoned grinders from taking too big of a cut and stalling the engine by automatically backing the cutterwheel away once the engine reaches at pre-set low RPM. When the engine recovers its RPM, the cutterwheel will continue.
Key Features & Options
- 21" diameter x 1" thick Green Wheel with 18 teeth (option)
- 21" diameter x 1/2" thick New Revolution wheel with 24 teeth (option)
- Kohler 49 horsepower engine - diesel (option)
- Kubota 49 horsepower engine - gas or diesel (option)
- Cutter wheel is driven via hydraulic motor (no belts or bearings to maintain!)
- Cutter wheel is engaged via electronic switch
- Optional 35" wide hydraulic grading blade
- Four wheel drive - standard
- Optional Super Sweep
BANDIT Stump Grinders
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.