250XP - TOWABLE
250XP - TOWABLE
DISC STYLE HAND-FED CHIPPER
The Model 250XP is the ultimate 12" capacity hand-fed disc-style chipper. It has been popular among tree services and municipalities ever since it was introduced in the early 90's. Eventhough drum chippers continue to be an industry favorite, the Model 250XP is still preferred by many due to its powerful feed system, wide infeed hopper, powerful chip throwing velocity and overall ease of use.
(2) Powerful dual feed wheels are driven via 32.3 CID hydraulic motors providing 4,480 pounds of pulling power. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder easily crushes and compresses material reducing chainsaw work. A wide profile 64" wide infeed with fold down tray is standard. For added durability an optional solid tray with heavy-duty rim is recommended.
Gas and diesel engine options are available from 120 to 174 horsepower. All of these combinations make the 250XP the most productive 12" capacity chipper available on the market today.
Key Features & Options
- 120 to 174 gas and diesel engine options available
- 40" diameter x 2" thick with four knives
- (2) 10 5/8" diameter x 20" wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- (2) 32.3 CID hydraulic motors
- 29" high x 64" infeed with folding tray
- Single 10,000 pound axle with (2) 215/75R 17.5" tires
- 360 degree hand crank dicharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim
BANDIT 12" Disc Chippers (200UC, 200XP, 250XP)
BANDIT 250XP Chipping Clips (Note: Some features and options may have changed since this video was produced)
BANDIT Tree Care Products
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.