2290 - TRACK
2290 - TRACK
DRUM STYLE WHOLE TREE CHIPPER
Popular for its great combination of size, production, all-terrain performance and price, the 20-inch capacity Model 2290 Track whole tree chipper is a favorite for chipping tops and brushy material, either in traditional logging operations or land clearing projects. Its 26.25-inch by 24.5-inch throat opening easily accepts large diameter, brushy material.
Dual feed wheels in Bandit’s unique Slide Box Feed System provide the industry’s best pulling and crushing power. It rides on a Caterpillar 312B or 315L steel track undercarriage (depending on the engine option).
Caterpillar or John Deere engines are available ranging from 350 to 540 horsepower. Additional options including a 5 1/2' infeed conveyor, forestry style discharge, Bandit or Kesla loader with Bandit cabs are available to choose from.
Key Features & Options
- 37" diameter x 24" wide drum with four knives
- (1) 27" diameter x 32" wide top feed wheel (Driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8" diameter x 32" wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 14.5 CID motor / gearbox)
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- Optional 5 1/2' infeed conveyor
- Optional Cab and loader
- Standard radio remote control (not included if cab and loader is ordered)
- Optional Forestry style discharge
Model 2290 Track Video
2290 Customer Testimonial
Average Trailer Load Time
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.