2290 - TRACK
2290 - TRACK
DRUM STYLE WHOLE TREE CHIPPER
Popular for its great combination of size, production, all-terrain performance and price, the 20-inch capacity Model 2290 Track whole tree chipper is a favorite for chipping tops and brushy material, either in traditional logging operations or land clearing projects. Its 26.25-inch by 24.5-inch throat opening easily accepts large diameter, brushy material.
Dual feed wheels in Bandit’s unique Slide Box Feed System provide the industry’s best pulling and crushing power. It rides on a Caterpillar 315L steel track undercarriage with the choice of single, double, or triple grouser track pads.
Caterpillar or John Deere engines are available ranging from 350 to 525 horsepower. Additional options including a 5 1/2' infeed conveyor, Kesla loader controlled by radio remote or from a roomy operators cab are available to choose from.
Key Features & Options
- 37" diameter x 24" wide drum with four knives
- (1) 27" diameter x 32" wide top feed wheel (Driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8" diameter x 32" wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 14.5 CID motor / gearbox)
- Forestry style stationary discharge with hydraulic end deflector
- Optional 5 1/2' infeed conveyor
- Optional Cab and Kesla loader
- Standard radio remote control (not included if cab and loader is ordered)
Model 2290 Track Video
2290 Customer Testimonial
Average Trailer Load Time
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.