2090 - TOWABLE
2090 - TOWABLE
DRUM STYLE WHOLE TREE CHIPPER
The Bandit 2090 is an entry level whole tree chipper. Designed to fit a variety of wood processing needs for tree services specializing in large tree removals and smaller logging operations that average a couple chip vans a day. Officially rated as a 20-inch capacity machine, this exceptionally versatile chipper actually features a large 26.25-inch by 24.5-inch throat opening to easily handle large whole trees. Bandit’s Slide Box Feed System has no problem pulling in and crushing the most stubborn forked limbs and dense hardwood, chipping material to fill chip vans in roughly 50 minutes.
Caterpillar, Cummins, or John Deere engines are available ranging from 275 to 350 horsepower. Additional options including a 5 1/2' infeed conveyor, forestry style discharge, Bandit or Kesla loader are available to choose from.
The powerful feed system on the 2090 is capable of generating almost 13,000 pounds of total pulling power easily pulling in whole trees making the unit easier to feed and more productive.
Key Features & Options
- 37" diameter x 24" wide drum with four knives
- 41" high x 64" wide infeed hopper with 30" solid tray
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- (1) 27" diameter x 32" wide top feed wheel (Driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chains)
- (1) 10 5/8" diameter x 32" wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor)
- Standard hydraulic swivel discharge with hydraulic flipper
- Optional forestry style discharge
- Optional Bandit or Kesla loader
- Optional 5 1/2' infeed conveyor
BANDIT 2090 Product Video
BANDIT 2090 Customer Testimonial
Average Trailer Load Time
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.