200UC - TOWABLE
200UC - TOWABLE
DISC STYLE HAND-FED CHIPPER
Designed mainly for utility line contractors, the Model 200UC has also become a popular unit for tree services, rentals, municipalities and landscapers looking for a low cost, light weight chipper with the ability to occasionally chip material up to 12" capacity. The 200UC is currently the most popular 12" capacity disc-style chipper offered due to its weight, capacity and price.
The powerful dual feed wheel system is driven via (2) 15.9 CID hydraulic motors providing approximately 3,376 pounds of pulling power. The optional hydraulic lift cylinder is recommended for additional pulling and compressing power making the unit easier to feed and more productive.
Choose from gas or diesel engine options ranging from 67 to 84 horsepower. A standard 45" inch wide infeed provides ample room for chipping brushy material. No hydraulic winch option is available for this model. If you are looking for a winch or are looking for a disc-style chipper with greater pulling power we recommend looking at the Model 250XP as it features a more powerful feed system, larger engine options and an optional winch.
Key Features & Options
- 67 to 84 horsepower gas and diesel engine options
- 40" diameter x 1 1/4" thick with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2" diameter x 16 3/8" wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- (2) 15.9 CID hydraulic motors
- 29" high x 45" wide infeed with fold down tray
- Single 6,000 pound axle with 225/75R 15" tires
- 360 degree manual dicharge chute with end chip deflector
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Optional Hydraulic lift cylinder
12" Disc Chipper Video
BANDIT Tree Care Products Video
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.