1680XP - TOWABLE
1680XP - TOWABLE
THE BEAST® HORIZONTAL GRINDER
The Beast® Model 1680XP with a 18" high x 52" wide mill opening is designed to be a cost-effective wood and waste processing machine for municipalities, tree services, sawmills and recycling yards to process and dispose of unwanted waste on-site. Customers can choose from a Caterpillar 321 or John Deere 300 horsepower engine. The Model 1680XP is also compact and weighs approximately 31,500 pounds.
The large 36" diameter cuttermill with 26 teeth cuts material apart opposed to the beating action found on most competitive machines. A wide variety of tooth and screen options are available to adequately process and size material. A single screen is easily changed by being removed from the side of the machine.
The large 12' 9" x 52" infeed hopper makes it easy to load brush, logs and trees while the 16" diameter feed wheel pulls material into the cuttermill. A 26' 4" height adjustable discharge provides a stacking height of 14' 3". All grinding functions are controlled via a wireless radio remote control with tether back-up.
Key Features & Options
- (2) 15,000 pound electric brake axles with (8) 215/75R 17.5" dual tires
- 3" pintle ring
- 300 to 321 horsepower diesel engine options
- 12' 9" long x 52" steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length - 11' 10")
- (1) 16" diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 36" diameter x 52" wide cuttermill with 26 teeth
- 26' 5" x 4' wide height adjustable discharge with magnetic head pulley
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
BANDIT BEAST Horizontal Grinders
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL SALES & SERVICES ASSISTANCE
Use One-click assistance for immediate assistance or additional information.